Fordingbridge Care Home
- Extra wide corridors for ease of movement.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Nurse stations on each floor staffed 24 hours a day.
- Specialist assisted bathroom on each floor.
- Activity rooms equipped to provide a daily programme of entertainment and stimulation for the residents.
- Hairdressing and chiropody room.
- Secure attractive sensory gardens.
- Raised vegetable garden for those with ‘green’ fingers.
- Secure roof terrace with lovely views over the gardens.
- Food prepared by qualified chefs catering for all dietary requirements.
- Colour inspired décor to enhance awareness and familiarity.
- Tastefully furnished bedrooms with profile beds, en suite wet-rooms and flat screen TV’s.
- Memory displays and rummage boxes throughout the home.
- Emergency call systems utilizing the latest technology for immediate assistance when required.
- Underfloor heating throughout the home.
Fordingbridge Care Home, Station Road, Fordingbridge SP6 1JP 01425 333101
Fordingbridge Care Home is a brand new purpose built dementia care home situated in the attractive market town of Fordingbridge within walking distance of the town centre.
Officially opened in October 2012, the 60 bed home has been designed in conjunction with Sterling University (acknowledged experts in dementia and alzheimers care) to create a warm, comfortable stimulating and supportive environment.
Built over three floors, each floor has its own lounges, dining room and seating areas providing a wide choice of relaxation areas for residents to enjoy.